[K2CC] *** REMINDER *** PICNIC!!!!!

Virginia Reed virg73 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:17:09 EDT 2010

Greetings all!!!

The 3rd Annual North Country Amateur Radio Association Picnic and 1st Annual
Swap Meet is HERE!!!
Bring a dish to pass, your drinks, and place settings
(plates/silverware/cups/etc.)
Clean out the shack... bring some goodies to swap... look for new
treasure...

Saturday August 7th from 11am - 3pm or so... we will be at the pavilion at
Sandstoner Park in Potsdam.
Rain or Shine!! For the tailgate party, please park in the far right hand
corner of parking lot, along the tree
line (Shade is good)...

Volunteers... We are looking for someone to held direct traffic and
parking... if interested, please reply...

If anyone has a gas grill and a way to transport it.. we would love to
borrow one, otherwise, there will be
charcoal on the provided grill... If someone has one, please let me know..

Family Friendly Venue... there is a ballfield, waterfront with lifeguards
and a playground for the kiddies...
Bring the family and enjoy the food and fellowship...

Hope to see you all Saturday... spread the news far and wide... all are
invited...

73 and happy hamming... de NR2V
Virginia Reed
NCARC Secretary