[K2CC] Amazing gear for sale for my ham radio friends

Patrick Wilbur patrick.wilbur at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 17:42:54 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Check out these great deals on some amazing things I have for sale.

HP Jornada 728 fliptop palmtop PDA -$39
- Can run PocketDigi (so it can be used as a stand-alone TNC and terminal
for data ham radio modes)
- Input 12vDC
- Full keyboard
- Wide touchscreen
- PCMCIA laptop card slot (for expansion cards like networking cards)
- Smart Card reader
- CompactFlash reader
- Internal dialup modem
- Audio jack
- Windows CE, Internet Explorer, Pocket Word, Pocket Excel, Pocket Access,
Pocket Outlook, Media Player
- Includes charging AC->DC adapter and (unneeded) docking station, and a
battery that might work (cheap Chinese replacements are available on eBay)

Hammerhead P233 rugged tablet PC - $39
- Great for portable operations
- Input 12vDC
- Rugged metal shell and design
- 2 PCMCIA laptop card slots
- 3.8 GB hard drive (1.9 GB free)
- Windows 98
- Includes magnetic stylus (screen is a hard surface) and (unneeded)
carrying/operating case, and a battery that probably doesn't work (but
appears to be a very standard size)

"Audiovox" (actually made for them) XV6600 ("Blue Angel") Windows Mobile PDA
phone - $34
- Can run PocketDigi (so it can be used as a stand-alone TNC and terminal
for data ham radio modes)
- Cellular modem for Verizon's network
- Touchscreen
- Small thumb keyboard
- SecureDigital card reader
- Wireless network interface
- Bluetooth capabilities
- Camera
- Headset jack
- Includes charger and/or the cradle/charger, and a battery that might work
(cheap Chinese battery replacements are available on eBay)
- Extended battery and 12vDC car charger are both available inexpensively on
eBay

Please reply directly to me for more information regarding any or all of
these that you're interested in!  I have some other surprises for sale that
I might post to the list within the next couple of weeks.