[K2CC] Scholarship Awards

Greg Zenger [N2GZ] n2gz at gregzenger.com
Mon Aug 16 22:35:12 EDT 2010

I was thumbing through the September 2010 QST Magazine and I found a
familiar face on page 95. Congrats to our very own Mark McCurry, KC2UDS for
being awarded the Henry Broughton, K2AE, Memorial Scholarship.

The application period for the 2011 ARRL Foundation Scholarship awards opens
October 1. I will try to send out an email reminder around that time frame,
unless someone else beats me to it.

Of particular interest to Clarkson Students is the Perry F. Hadlock Memorial
Scholarship ($2000) in which preference is given to Clarkson University
students. A complete list of the ARRL Foundation scholarships, as well as
application information can be found at www.arrlf.org

Great work Mark!

73,

Greg Zenger, N2GZ/1