[K2CC] First K2CC meeting

Matt Krass mattkrass at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:26:59 EDT 2010

Hey guys, I had an interesting idea the other night.

Is there any way somewhere with a laptop equipped with a webcam and
microphone could patch me in to the meeting? I'd like to see if I can
reasonably attend meetings this way, and if so I might be making a
donation to the club for a decent audio/video setup so alumni can join
in easily. I'm envisioning a system where the meeting is publically
broadcast, or privately with a password or something, and then us
bored alumni can transmit our A/V back to one of the computers in the
room.

Let me know!
KC2RGZ