[K2CC] First K2CC meeting

Greg Zenger [N2GZ] n2gz at gregzenger.com
Tue Aug 31 06:05:10 EDT 2010

The biggest issue I see with the video streaming is that it offers a bit too
much transparency. Sometimes people like to [get off topic and] say things
that are really only meant for the people present to hear. As far as video
archives replacing written meeting minutes  (I'm not sure if it was directly
expressed, but perhaps it was implied), I don't think that is sufficient. In
two minutes I can review last week's meeting minutes, or do a text search to
find something quickly.  No one wants to watch 60-90 minutes to get a quick
recap.

-GZ