[K2CC] First K2CC meeting

Vaughn Combs vaughn_combs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 13:19:19 EDT 2010

Chiming in as a dilapidated old fart ;-) I for one enjoy reading of your ideas
and exciting new projects (SPEED, balloon, etc.). I think that regardless of age
you will experience naysayers from time to time. You will have to cultivate the
skill to dissuade folks from contributing criticism that, on the whole, is not
constructive.

BTW, on the exciting project end of things, have you guys ever considered
building your own Software Defined Radio? I am on my second one and has had
great fun with it.

73 and Many Thanks,
Vaughn N2BHA  (Clarkson Alum BS ECE 1984, MS ECE 1986)

 We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without facts.
-- John Dewey