[K2CC] First K2CC meeting

Patrick Wilbur patrick.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:27:34 EDT 2010

I have always wanted to build one. Are there any kits you recommend?

On Aug 31, 2010 1:19 PM, "Vaughn Combs" <vaughn_combs at yahoo.com> wrote:

Chiming in as a dilapidated old fart ;-) I for one enjoy reading of your
ideas and exciting new projects (SPEED, balloon, etc.). I think that
regardless of age you will experience naysayers from time to time. You will
have to cultivate the skill to dissuade folks from contributing criticism
that, on the whole, is not constructive.

BTW, on the exciting project end of things, have you guys ever considered
building your own Software Defined Radio? I am on my second one and has had
great fun with it.

73 and Many Thanks,
Vaughn N2BHA  (Clarkson Alum BS ECE 1984, MS ECE 1986)

We can have facts without thinking but we cannot have thinking without
facts.
-- John Dewey