[K2CC] DIY SDR

Gregory M Zenger gzenger at gdeb.com
Tue Aug 31 13:41:55 EDT 2010

If you want a kit, I recommend you get one of the new SoftRock SDR kits
when they are released. I think it will be very soon.  All of the old
versions are sold out.

-GZ

Patrick Wilbur <patrick.wilbur at gmail.com>
Sent by: k2cc-bounces at lists.clarkson.edu
08/31/2010 13:27

Vaughn Combs <n2bha at arrl.net>
cc
k2cc at lists.clarkson.edu
Subject
Re: RE: [K2CC] First K2CC meeting

I have always wanted to build one. Are there any kits you recommend?