[K2CC] Fwd: K2CC VE sessions for 2013-14

Ted Champagne (work) tchampag at clarkson.edu
Mon Aug 12 10:43:03 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Burns <nt2w at earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Subject: K2CC VE sessions for 2013-14
To: Bob Shurtleff <RSHURTLEFF at twcny.rr.com>, Manuel Fernandez
<mfernand at twcny.rr.com>, Walt Brady <wallyb2 at tds.net>, Virginia Reed
<virg73 at gmail.com>, "FrederickC.Jarrett" <fjarrett at twcny.rr.com>, Ted
Champagne <n4tw at rivereffect.com>, Dan Simmons <simmons.dan at gmail.com>,
delwinfrench46 at gmail.com, Glenn Scott <scottjge at gmail.com>

Hello gang-  can't believe it's almost fall again, but here we are, and
it's time to think about VE sessions for the coming academic year!

Here is the list of dates-  please mark your calendars.  The first one
is shifted a week earlier than in the past, so it's coming up quickly.

9/7/13
11/2/13
2/1/14
4/12/14

The plan at this point is to be in the TAC206 "fishbowl" as we had been
before, subject to availability.

Thanks for your assistance with this in the past- hoping to see you in
September!

73
Rich
NT2W

======  end of forwarded message  ===============

Addendum:  I have booked TAC 206 for the first three sessions.  The
April one is more than 180 days out, so I can't book the room yet.  I
have two reminders set to book the room as it becomes open, so I'll
take care of that.

See you returning and new folks soon.
73,
Ted, N4TW