[K2CC] Meeting Tonight

Emily W. Dreisbach - dreisbew dreisbew at clarkson.edu
Mon Jan 20 19:07:30 EST 2014

Hi,

I can't make the meeting tonight because I forgot my parents were coming up today because my birthday. If you're continuing the budget discussion, consider low VOC paint which is Christian-friendly in terms of smells when painting. I'm still willing to do that.

Cheers,
Emily Dreisbach

---

Clarkson University '15