[K2CC] Weekly Meeting Reminder

Kyle Z. Pedersen - pederskz pederskz at clarkson.edu
Mon Nov 3 19:28:05 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder K2CC (Amateur Radio Club) is having a meeting tonight at 8:00 pm in the basement of Graham Hall.

Topics of discussion include Jet Engines, the cool things we got in the mail, November Sweeps (a contest), some CUSA related stuff and anything else that gets brought up. Also, our adviser (Ted Champagne) will be there, so stop by and say hi!

If you want to get involved in Amateur Radio, November sweeps would be a great time to start. There's 100's of people on the air and they are all looking to make as many contacts a they can too! We've placed in the top five nationally for the past several years and you can help the club to victory again this year (and possibly get your name on the plaque)!

Stop by this meeting to find out more and even if you just want to play with the radios we can accommodate that as well!

Hope to see you there,