[K2CC] New Equipment

Greg Zenger n2gz at gregzenger.com
Tue Nov 18 16:17:59 EST 2014

You know what John, I thought about the whole roll-your-own breakout box
idea for phase reversal switch and almost recommended such a thing in my
previous email.  However most (maybe even all) headphones share a ground
between the left and right channels which means such a breakout box
approach would need audio transformers on both the input and output to
re-derive the grounds prior to transmission over the common ground
conductor in the headphone cable.

Greg N2GZ