[K2CC] New Equipment

John Robinson johnwesleyrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:37:38 EST 2014

Well here is some gory details on how to implement such a phase reversal circuit from one of the audio sites I frequently visit. http://sound.westhost.com/project107.htm . I do not see transformers working in a common ground scheme as the signal needs to be physically inverted in such a scheme as you would be driving the signal to  the ground of the other speaker most likely resulting in undesired results.

I may experiment one day with a variable phase circuit and see if it yields anything beyond a echo... It will probably be based on the Marantz vari-matrix circuit. This is what happens when you dabble in audio circuits for too long and vintage Marantz gear.

-John