[K2CC] New Equipment

Greg Zenger n2gz at gregzenger.com
Tue Nov 18 21:01:17 EST 2014

My thought process was that to do it passively, you would need a
transformer on the input to separate the grounds (balancing the audio
lines) I suppose there is no need for transformers on the output.

Here is a sketch of what I am thinking.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2wqcumv.jpg

I have never attempted to build this, but I'm pretty sure it will work if
quality audio transformers are selected.

And then there are ways to do it actively as John pointed out.

Greg, N2GZ